Houston; Houston, TX
Title: Treasury Administrator
REAL ESTATE CLIENT
candidate will provide accounting/project support to the Controller. Candidate must have basic understanding of
accounting policies and procedures as it applies to construction accounting,
accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reporting/analysis and special
projects. He/she must have excellent
excel spreadsheet skills, be hands-on and willing to handle a variety of
clerical duties, be flexible yet thorough and possess the ability to manage
multiple tasks efficiently while working productively in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment. This is a position that has potential for career
growth and responsibility.
• Prepare corporate cash flow forecast and
• Maintain global bank account access, including
changing signatures and opening/closing accounts as necessary.
• Review Bank Account analysis and assist in
maintaining low expenses.
• Managing & Monitoring Cash Balances.
• Initiate Electronic Payments (domestic ACH
and wire transfers).
• Administration of Third Party Payable
• Reconcile Intercompany Accounts
• Handle Bank reconciliations.
• Assist with maintaining the required
reporting and payments of Mortgage Facilities.
• Audit equity accounts.
• Serve on special projects as directed by
the Controller in fulfilling accounting and tax duties.
• Assist with a variety of accounting
matters on an as needed basis.
• Assist in maintaining clear controls for
safety of all banking items.
• Interfaces with other functional teams as
• Interfaces with investment and banks as
traits, capabilities, and experience
• Experience of 5 years +
• Knowledge Required: Understanding of Accounting and Finance and
• Bachelor’s Degree in the field of
Accounting or Finance.
• Experience in treasury, accounting and
• Experience in financial/cash management.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excel spreadsheet proficient; extreme competency
in spreadsheet work.
• Keyboard and ten-key by touch.
• Real estate and MRI software experience is
• Organized, able to set priorities and meet
deadlines, able to multi-task; carefully proofs own work. Must be a team player and able to get along
with many personalities as a self-starter.
He/she is teachable and willing to learn new systems and processes in an
organization that is constantly changing and growing.
• Strong Communication and Analytical Skills
To apply or
for more information, please contact:
Drive, Suite 133
or Mobile 281-414-7318